ASL MG34 Light Machine Gun Counter T Shirt
The MG 34 was used as the primary infantry machine gun during the 1930s, and remained as the primary tank and aircraft defensive weapon. It was to be replaced in infantry service by the related MG42, but there were never enough quantities of the new design to go around, and MG 34s soldiered on in all roles until the end of World War II. The MG 34 was intended to replace the MG13 and other older machine guns, but these were still being used in World War II as demand was never met.
It was designed primarily by Heinrich Vollmer from the Mauser Werke, based on the recently introduced Rheinmetall-designed Solothurn 1930 (MG30) that was starting to enter service in Switzerland. Changes to the operating mechanism improved the rate of fire to between 800 and 900 rpm.
Each Shirt Professionally Screen Printed One-At-A-Time by Me in the USA
Confident. Relaxed. Strong. Comfortable.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping - provides additional comfort.
- Double-needle-cover seamed neck - keeps the collar from waving.
- Preshrunk jersey knit and double-needle sleeve and bottom hem - helps the shirt holds its shape longer.
- Ring-spun fabric - softer and more durable for better washing and wearing.
- Tear-away label - Get rid of that scratchy label without damaging your T Shirt. No Scissors needed!
Our ring-spinning process makes our fabric softer to the touch, more comfortable to wear, and stronger to enjoy longer.