WWII Japanese Battle Flag T Shirt
This national flag of Japan is known as the Nisshohki or Hinomaru which means sun disc in Japanese.
WWII era Japanese flags were given to a Japanese soldier by his family, relatives and neighbors. Their signatures and words of encouragement are addressed to this Japanese soldier and written on this flag.
During the WWII era or more specifically, the date of this flag, the people of Japan, the military and the Japanese nation belonged to the Emperor who was known as Ten-noh in Japanese. Therefore, many of the messages written on this flag includes phrases pertaining to the loyalty to the Nation or Emperor. This loyalty was thought of as one of the symbols of courage or bravery.
TEach Shirt Professionally Screen Printed One-At-A-Time by Me in the USA
Confident. Relaxed. Strong. Comfortable.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping - provides additional comfort.
- Double-needle-cover seamed neck - keeps the collar from waving.
- Preshrunk jersey knit and double-needle sleeve and bottom hem - helps the shirt holds its shape longer.
- Ring-spun fabric - softer and more durable for better washing and wearing.
- Tear-away label - Get rid of that scratchy label without damaging your T Shirt. No Scissors needed!
Our ring-spinning process makes our fabric softer to the touch, more comfortable to wear, and stronger to enjoy longer.