As featured in the movie "FURY" the “Easy Eight” was the nickname for the final World War II production model of the famous American Sherman Tank. It’s official designation is the M4A3E8(76)W which denotes the following features: Welded steel hull, Ford GAA V8 gasoline engine, horizontal volute spring suspension, 23-inch wide tracks, 76mm main gun in a T-23 turret, and “wet” ammunition stowage. While never designed to battle heavy German armor, this model was far more capable than the original Sherman tanks rolled out just three years earlier. The “Easy Eight” was the only Sherman to remain in American service following World War II and it would see further action on the Korean Peninsula supporting UN forces. The “Easy Eight” was also the basis of the famous Israeli “Super Shermans” which saw action well into the 1970’s. More than 49,000 Sherman Tanks were built during World War II. Many thousands were distributed to the Allies through the Lend-Lease program.
Each Shirt Professionally Screen Printed One-At-A-Time by Me in the USA
Keya Brand T Shirts: Confident. Relaxed. Strong. Comfortable.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping - provides additional comfort.
- Double-needle-cover seamed neck - keeps the collar from waving.
- Preshrunk jersey knit and double-needle sleeve and bottom hem - helps the shirt holds its shape longer.
- Ring-spun fabric - softer and more durable for better washing and wearing.
- Tear-away label - Get rid of that scratchy label without damaging your T Shirt. No Scissors needed!
Our ring-spinning process makes our fabric softer to the touch, more comfortable to wear, and stronger to enjoy longer.