Lee Enfield No1 MkIII Receiver Stamp T Shirt
These Lee Enfield Rifles were produced at the Long Branch facility in Canada during WWII. I have taken my artwork from the picture of the receiver above. It retains the 'stamped' look and I've tried to keep the artwork as close to the original as possible.
Each Shirt Professionally Screen Printed One-At-A-Time by Me in the USA
Keya Brand T Shirts: Confident. Relaxed. Strong. Comfortable.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping - provides additional comfort.
- Double-needle-cover seamed neck - keeps the collar from waving.
- Preshrunk jersey knit and double-needle sleeve and bottom hem - helps the shirt holds its shape longer.
- Ring-spun fabric - softer and more durable for better washing and wearing.
- Tear-away label - Get rid of that scratchy label without damaging your T Shirt. No Scissors needed!
Our ring-spinning process makes our fabric softer to the touch, more comfortable to wear, and stronger to enjoy longer.