Luger P08 Pistol T Shirt
The Luger PO8 Pistol Parabellum 9mm was the standard sidearm issued to German military officers from WWII through 1942 when it was replaced by the more rugged but less elegant Walther P38 Our T Shirt design is based upon an actual WWII Luger and the detail is astounding. Every stamp is present and the pistol looks like it has seen significant action. You will not be disappointed. I guarantee it!
Each Shirt Professionally Screen Printed One-At-A-Time by Me in the USA
Confident. Relaxed. Strong. Comfortable.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping - provides additional comfort.
- Double-needle-cover seamed neck - keeps the collar from waving.
- Preshrunk jersey knit and double-needle sleeve and bottom hem - helps the shirt holds its shape longer.
- Ring-spun fabric - softer and more durable for better washing and wearing.
- Tear-away label - Get rid of that scratchy label without damaging your T Shirt. No Scissors needed!
Our ring-spinning process makes our fabric softer to the touch, more comfortable to wear, and stronger to enjoy longer.