Wade and Butcher was a trade name of the W & S Butcher Co. Brothers William & Samuel Butcher started the company in Sheffield in the 1820s. The Wade & Butcher Straight Razor made in Sheffield, England is probably the classic blade of the Victorian era through the early 1900's.
I used a photo of a W&B blade from my own collection to create this design. I tried to keep the rough edged look that would come from stamped steel so that the trademark would look the same on your blade and on your T Shirt.
We have several Wade & Butcher designs available.
TEach Shirt Professionally Screen Printed One-At-A-Time by Me in the USA
Confident. Relaxed. Strong. Comfortable.
- Shoulder-to-shoulder taping - provides additional comfort.
- Double-needle-cover seamed neck - keeps the collar from waving.
- Preshrunk jersey knit and double-needle sleeve and bottom hem - helps the shirt holds its shape longer.
- Ring-spun fabric - softer and more durable for better washing and wearing.
- Tear-away label - Get rid of that scratchy label without damaging your T Shirt. No Scissors needed!
Our ring-spinning process makes our fabric softer to the touch, more comfortable to wear, and stronger to enjoy longer.